The Midtown Mall message center (located on the Seward Highway) is available for nonprofit organizations who want to get their message out to the people of Anchorage.
Due to the overwhelming response we receive from nonprofit groups, and as a result of federal and municipal regulations which impact the operation of the sign, there are a few things we need you to keep in mind as you are submitting your message.
For more information, contact Amber Musso at Amber@MidtownMall.com.
- Please review the ad artwork requirements.
- Messages are restricted to those which are non-political in nature.
- Midtown Mall reserves the right to refuse to display any message for any reason.
- Midtown Mall also reserves the right to change these policies at any time.
- Messages will be placed on a first come, first serve, space available basis.
- A one (1) week lead-time is required.
- Indicate the week/weeks you would like to see your message in the rotations (i.e. week of March 21-28)
- Messages will be placed on a rotation basis along with the other nonprofits who have requested dates in the same time frame. We show one free nonprofit ad per 24 hour rotation.
- Note: Once an individual nonprofit has appeared for ten (10) days in a calendar year, management reserves the right to replace their messages if other groups request the same dates.
- Groups can be assured of their requested run dates by purchasing time on the message center board at our not-for-profit/community rate. Please contact Amber Musso directly at Amber@MidtownMall.com for availability.