The Midtown Mall message center (located on the Seward Highway) is available for non-profit organizations who want to get their message out to the people of Anchorage.
Due to the overwhelming response we receive from non-profit groups, and as a result of federal and municipal regulations which impact the operation of the sign, there are a few things we need you to keep in mind as you are submitting your message.
- Please review the ad artwork requirements.
- Messages are restricted to those which are non-political in nature.
- Midtown Mall reserves the right to refuse to display any message for any reason.
- Midtown Mall also reserves the right to change these policies at any time.
- Messages will be placed on a first come, first serve, space available basis.
- A two (2) week lead-time is required, and you may apply up to two (2) months in advance of the first day you request your message to run.
- Indicate the week/weeks you would like to see your message (i.e. week of March 21-28)
- Messages will be placed on a rotation basis, provided space is available.
- Note: Once an individual non-profit has appeared for ten (10) days in a calendar year, management reserves the right to replace their messages if other groups request the same dates.
- Groups can be assured of their requested run dates by purchasing time on the message center board at our not-for-profit/community rate. Please contact Amber Musso directly at Amber@MidtownMall.com for availability.